Summary of support provided
We provide specialist help for businesses, with a particular focus on SMEs, to access talent across the region to tackle skills shortages, as well as information, advice, and guidance services to those looking to undertake an apprenticeship, parents, and employers.
What support does a business or learner get once signed up
Our team of specialist apprenticeship advisors work with employers to:
- Ensure you are getting high quality impartial guidance on how apprenticeships can have a positive impact on your business.
- Enable you to easily and efficiently make informed decisions on the right training partner for your needs
- Help you understand and navigate funding and apply via the Levy Matchmaking Service for fully funded training.
- Support you in accessing a broad talent pool to ensure you employ an apprentice who meets your needs.
- Identify any skills gaps within your business by conducting a skill needs analysis and only select potential apprentices who will add value to your business.
- Identify any existing staff members who may benefit from upskilling.
What is the eligibility criteria?
- We support all businesses in the South Yorkshire region, irrespective of size. We work across all sectors, helping you find an apprenticeship that meets with your needs.