What is Made Smarter?
Made Smarter is a national programme for manufacturers, producers and makers, launched following an industry-wide consultation on how best to grow UK manufacturing through digital technologies, innovation and skills. It is delivered regionaly and concludes in March 2025.
What support does Made Smarter Provide?
- A digital assessment and roadmap, ensuring your business is given the specialist support you need to plan for the future.
- There are a range of consultancy-based projects to help develop your business and implement new technology or processes that improve productivity and reduce costs.
- In addition, you can advance your own skills with our ‘Leading Digital Transformation’ training programme which is designed to enhance your strategic leadership and make your transition to digital technology easier
- Up to 50% match funding with grants up to a maximum value of £20,000 are available, as well as guidance on creating an effective digital roadmap to ensure the right technology is taking your business in the right direction
Is my business eligible?
- Be a manufacturing business.
- Be based in Yorkshire & Humber.
- Be a maker.
- Be a micro sized or SME.